I have been learning computer only foe a year by myself. And I apply my computer only when it is necessary. At the
result, sometimes I come across trublesome. But computer is not my field. It is just need. Computer technologies mean to learn and improve my basic field. Honestly I
am also keen on computers and programming. My weakness in a computer is to be
slow to type and find position of particular buttons. Furthermore, some programs
are in Russian. It is almost impossible to understand features became I'm bed
at russian. On the other hand, I am capable of learning by heart new things
easily and passion for computers makes my job easy. Furtheremore, I can work with several video programs on computer.
There is no any doubt, everyone feels stress before en examination. However, I have tupical strategy like this kind of situation. My first and main strategy is not to feel nervous during the exam. Getting nervous is my biggest enemy while taking a test because once I do I forget what I learned and my brain stops functioning, I even forget the simplest information. The second is to come early and relax, I always do my best to come early to take a seat and go over everything and just relax. Coming late can make me nervous and anxious. The third is to listen attentively to last minute instructions given by the instructor. I don’t like losing marks for small mistakes so I always get to know the rules and the grading criteria in order to not make any small mistakes that effect my results.
Comments
Post a Comment